All lanty hell, this is where a few bubbas are gonna do some talkin about some dang fishin!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Dads Christmas Light display - as promised







Well here it is as promised earlier - A view of my Dad's Christmas light display - It is toned down and a bit smaller this year because he had to work every weekend since thanksgiving, but it still looks good (sorry there is no total package shot - it was cold and raining a little) Let me know what you guys think - I'll tel my Dad. Hopefully I'll post the latest update of my fishing adventures later tonight.

1 comment:

Capt. Greg said...

Hey wait a minute, should we create a X-Mas blog for you here? I don't see any fish in these here pictures! You could have had ol Santa holding a rockfish er' somethin...

Blog Archive