All lanty hell, this is where a few bubbas are gonna do some talkin about some dang fishin!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blairs Props


Blair - I thought I would honor you before I posted the next story - ladies and Gents -this is Blair's first season Rock fishing He just moved by the James River (He's a park ranger - very honorable dude), got married and bought a boat - His first two rock fishing trips ever, just going on advice from Greg and I over the phone - he caught a few fish like this, in a tough river he didn't know. This is extremely pretty damn good for a new boat and a new kind of fishing after being a complete hippie park ranger and not fishing for way too many years while living in New England. Quite frankly - he made a few of us carnivorous boys who have stayed true to VA quite jealous of his beginner's luck - and I will give him credit for it now, because soon, I will post a new blog entry, tearing him a new one, all in good fun, because he is my boy, and that’s how we show we care, by completely humiliating the other one, so Blair, grit your teeth and suck it up. I'll see you on the slopes bitch.

1 comment:

Capt. Greg said...

This actually just demonstrates the fact that Blair dawg comes from a long line of fisherman and has it in his blood to "sense" out where the fish are ;-D

Blog Archive