All lanty hell, this is where a few bubbas are gonna do some talkin about some dang fishin!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Harper's Ferry, WV: Screaming to be fished

Rochelle and I went for a hike two weekends ago at Harpers Ferry, WV. I had never been and it was a very cool place, but the whole time I was on the cliffs at the tops of the hike I could here the wind whispering, "Fish me, fish me". So who is in? Greg has one canoe, anyone else? When?This is were the real upper Potomac River meets the Shenandoah River to form the main stem of the Potomac river. The three Rivers split three states, WV, VA and MD. All three look totally different in terms of structure and characteristics, who could ask for more? This is the main intersection, above to the left is the Shenandoah, and to the right is the upper Potomac, and below left once they meet is the main stem Potomac.


Here are the shelves on the upper Potomac, great structure - Wow!

No comments:

Blog Archive