All lanty hell, this is where a few bubbas are gonna do some talkin about some dang fishin!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yorktown action...



Well guys, I headed out at like 4:30pm this afternoon after my work X-mas party and slayed em! I hooked into a fat 19" in less than 5 minutes and proceeded to pull in like 15 total! One keeper and the rest were in the 14-15" range. It was a blast though and the water was so calm that you could literally see the fishs' dorsal fins outta the water when they were chasing the bait at the surface. I saw like 10 rock skim and swim all over the surface at one point! It was pretty cool and was a cool way to end my dang day!

-Capt. G

3 comments:

John M. Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John M. Adams said...

Damn, That rock looks like it needs to hit the treadmill and lay off the menhaden. Nice one Greg - I know those topwater fish are so fun - what were you using?

Heather said...

Wow- What a nice catch, Greg! You must have done better than me. It took two tries to get you to bite.

Blog Archive